Special Issue of Journal of Energy (Energija) - SMAGRIMET 2019
The Special Issue of Journal of Energy (Energija) entitled “2nd International Colloquium on Smart Grid Metrology (SMAGRIMET 2019)” provides related scientific research, technology development, policy and management studies. It publishes reviews and regular research papers.
Second International Colloquium on Smart Grid Metrology—SmaGriMet 2019 (http://smagrimet.org) will be held in Split, Croatia, 9–12 April 2019.
We invite authors to contribute original research articles as well as review articles to this Special Issue. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithms for power and energy measurements
- Calibration methods
- Energy research and development
- Nonconventional sensors
- Signal processing
- Power line communications
- Security and privacy challenges in smart grids
- Machine learning
- Intelligent cities applications and sensors
This special issue is now open for submission.